Following statements in accordance with §5 TMG
Grünberger Str. 73
Photos: Nadja Bülow (nadja_b (at) moviemiento.org) , Tilman Vogler.
Design: Heide Kolling, www.neonfisch.de
Programming: Nassif Nassif ( n_nassif (at) icloud.com)
Programming project management: Little Web Giants
Dorte Riemenschneider & Matthias Laminski
AG Charlottenburg VR 23740 B
Accountability for Contents
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are responsible for our own content on these web pages.
Responsible content provider for this internet presence per §§ 55, sec. 2 RStV:
Dorte Riemenschneider, Moviemiento e.V.
Accountability for Links
Responsibility for the content of external links (web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Moviemiento e.V. has no influence on the current or future design, contents or authorship of the sites linked/connected. Therefore, we expressively disassociate ourselves from all contents of all linked/connected websites changed after the link as made. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Limitations of Liability
Use of the contents of the website shall occur at the user’s own risk. Moviemiento e.V. shall not assume any warranty fort he correctness, completeness and up-to-date nature of the contents provided.
Newsletter (via the provider MailChimp)
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about the current work and events.
(2) Registering for our newsletter is doing via a so-called “double opt-in” procedure.
This means that you receive an email after registering, which asks you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can register with unfamiliar email addresses. Newsletter registrations are logged to be able to prove the registration process took place in accordance with legal requirements. This includes storage of the time of registration and confirmation, as well as the IP address. Changes to your data stored with MailChimp are also logged.
(3) Your email address alone is mandatory for sending the newsletter. [Giving other, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally.] After giving confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. a GDPR.
(4) The newsletter is sent via “MailChimp”, a newsletter dispatch platform from the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. The email addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as their data described in this information, are saved on MailChimp servers in the USA. MailChimp uses this information to send and evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. Furthermore, MailChimp can use this data according to their own information to optimise or improve their services, e.g. for technically optimising dispatch and presenting the newsletter or for economic purposes in order to determine from which countries recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use our newsletter recipients’ data to contact them itself or pass it on to third parties.
(5) We trust in the reliability, IT and data security of MailChimp. MailChimp is certified under the US-EU protection agreement “Privacy Shield” and undertakes to comply with EU data protection requirements. Furthermore, we have entered into a “Data Processing Agreement” with MailChimp (see: https://mailchimp.com/legal/forms/data-processing-agreement/). This is a contract in which MailChimp undertakes to protect our users’ data, to process it in accordance with their data protection regulations on our behalf and, in particular, not pass it on to third parties. MailChimp’s data privacy provisions can be viewed using the following link: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
(6) Newsletters contain a so-called “web beacon”, meaning a pixel-sized file, which is retrieved by the MailChimp server when the newsletter is opened. In this retrieval, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, your IP address and the time of retrieval, is initially collected. This information is used to make technical improvements to the services based on technical data or target groups and their reading behaviour based on their retrieval locations (determined using the IP address) or access times.
(7) Statistical data collection also includes determining whether newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. This information can be assigned to individual newsletter recipients for technical reasons. However, it is neither our nor MailChimp’s aim to monitor individual users. The analyses help us to recognise the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to users’ interests.
(8) There are cases in which we direct newsletter recipients to MailChimp websites, for example, if our newsletter contains a link with which newsletter recipients can retrieve the newsletter online (e.g. in the event of display problems in the email program). Furthermore, newsletter recipients can subsequently correct their data, e.g. the email address. MailChimp’s data privacy statement can also be seen only on its website.
(10) You can cancel receipt of our newsletter at any time, meaning you can revoke your consent. In doing so, your consents to dispatch via MailChimp and the statistical analyses expire at the same time. A separate revocation of dispatch via MailChimp or statistical analyses is, unfortunately, not possible. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of every newsletter.
(11) In accordance with the provisions valid from 25 May 2018 in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform you that your consent to sending to email addresses is based on Article 6 Para. 1 Lit a GDPR and Section 7 Para. 2 No. 3 or Para 3 UWG (Unfair Competition Act). The use of the dispatch service provider MailChimp, the execution of statistical data collection and analyses and logging the registration procedure are based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Para. 1 Lit. f GDPR. We are interested in using a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves both our business interests as well as the expectations of users.
(12) We would also like to point out that you can object to the future processing of your personal data at any time in accordance with the statutory provisions according to Article 21 GDPR. The objection may be lodged in particular against for direct marketing purposes.